• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

U have reached daily submission limit Please submit again tomorrow; error trying to post in Discover

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to share my images via "share to discover". I got error message above yesterday. Today I'm trying to share again, but still getting the same message. Any idea what could be wrong?

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

It appeared to be probelm was with error message itself. "Tomrrow" really means in 24 hours. I tried to upload next day in the morning  got locked up again due to limit. However, I waited until evening (of the same day) and finally was able to share my pics. Problem solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Thanks for highlighting this. Can you tell us how many images you have shared? Did you try re-login into the application?

We have released an update recently. Would you mind confirming if you see the same issue in the latest version?

To update Lightroom to 5.5, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Lightroom. More detailed instructions for updating

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appeared to be probelm was with error message itself. "Tomrrow" really means in 24 hours. I tried to upload next day in the morning  got locked up again due to limit. However, I waited until evening (of the same day) and finally was able to share my pics. Problem solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad that it is resolved. Feel free to reach out whenever needed. Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines