• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access any of the tools

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason no matter what photo I click on, it doesn't let me access the tools to edit it. I can slide the toolbar back and forth but nothing I do allows me to actually use the tools at the moment

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing - i am subscribed to Lightroom and i cannot access many tools including the selective edit which allows for radial and linear gradient as well as the brush tools... why is that??  Does anyone have a resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ᛞᚨ5EF3 and @CallahW. 

I see valid Lightroom subscription for you both.  Are you signed into Lightroom with the same Adobe ID you used to post on the forums?

Which Lightroom app is not working as expected for you?  Mac, Win, iOS, Android?  What device?  

Does it help to relaunch the app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not help to relaunch the app. It just decided to stop working a few days ago. Even restarting my phone doesn't seem to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The toolbar seems to also go directly under the home nav, and back button on Android. But I'm still able to slide through the selections. I just can't tap on any. The app is Android 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ᛞᚨ5EF3 

Thanks for the reply.  Which specific device and OS version do you have?  Can you share a screenshot?  All this info may help the team investigate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--2072442102.jpeg

 So I CANNOT access any of the tools to use. I CAN slide the tool bar to the left and right. But it doesn't let me use any of the tools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have Syncing paused, and in that mode you cannot edit unless you have either a Smart Preview or the original already downloaded, so the edit tools are greyed out. If you tap on the pause icon on the top toolbar you can either resume syncing, or elect to download just the Smart Preview and/or original which will allow you to edit while keeping syncing paused.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@CallahW.  did Jim's note above speak to your own situation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The editing options have disappeared from the bottom of the app all of a sudden. If I click along the blank part on the bottom i do get options to change the light, detail etc but it is hard to know which part to click. How do I get them back so I know what I'm doing?! 

Screenshot_20210517-062512_Lightroom for Samsung.jpg

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines