• Global community
    • Language:
      • Deutsch
      • English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit
0

Unable to delete, shut down or export photo's.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a LOT of trouble with the cloud based LR program.  It runs correctly about 90% of the time but the other 10% it drives me crazy.  Today it began acting up again. After I downloaded pic's from my HD I began reviewing them to cull the bad shots.  What happens is after I select a group, from 1 up to say 20 or 30 and hit delete they are removed. But THAT'S it. I can't delete any more pic's. I can process pic's, crop, etc., but I am unable to export them and when I try to delete any more pic's they stay in my task bar, heavily greyed out.   I can't even shut the program unless I utilize the Task Manager. I've tried uninstalling several times and nothing helps.  I'm running a Win11, 3tb SSD, i7 intel chip, high end graphics card and 32gb of memory. Version 6.4 of LR.  I have been running this set up for 2 years now without trouble. WHAT IS THE SOLUTION? THanks

Mike

TOPICS
Windows

Views

62

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2023 Jul 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @MS1950. Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll help you figure this out.

Are there any pending sync items when you start this workflow? In Adobe Lightroom, please share the screenshot of the following options from Preferences.

SameerK_0-1688494945309.png

 

You can pause the sync temporarily & then delete images & then enable sync again.

 

If this does not help, log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) to delete photos on the Lightroom Web and let us know the results.

 

Thanks,

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines