• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to export photos

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

new user for lightroom, currently using web based LightRoom CC (new) wanting to export old albums to external hard drive to free up cloud space. According to the online how-to the steps are as follows, Click on "My photos" icon (file box on left side) to show all albums, next "right click" on album and select export...

help.JPG

When I right click it gives me the typical windows options of "back, forward, reload....blah blah)

I have found no options to export or save as... only to move images to other albums or share online and download from their which I have 1553 images I want to remove and there surely has to be an easier way. I've got to be overlooking something.... thanks in advance for any help...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

You have to first select all images in the album. Then you can right click on one of the images and select "save to". Now you can save all the images. Best is to save to originals+settings to retain optimal quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is this, but I don’t think you can select Albums. It does the whole Library I believe: Download synced Lightroom photos and videos from the cloud to a computer

You could Share a Link of the desired Albums (allowing downloads) and download the whole Album as a zip from there (maybe in another browse)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to first select all images in the album. Then you can right click on one of the images and select "save to". Now you can save all the images. Best is to save to originals+settings to retain optimal quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I can't say the same! I tried in every way to select photos to download them together but it is not possible. I can only download one photo at a time but I have hundreds of photos to download. How is it possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to use the Lightroom "Cloud" desktop app. This doesn't work in a browser or in the iOS/Android apps. in the browser or in iOS/android you can only export originals one at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

davidea19846556​ have you accessed the Album and are viewing in Grid View?

Then Cmd A (Mac, or the Windows equivalent) should allow to Save To and export all of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue. I have selected all my images that need to be exported. When I click export, nothing happens??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines