• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to get past trial screen (LR Android)

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Mobile app did not let me past the trial thing, so I paid for it and the app still does not work.

It endlessly syncs, I have uninstalled the app and re installed

Signed in and out.

What else can I try?

and I cannot contact ANYBODY its so annoying

please help

TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,
I have reviewed your profile &  you have an active subscription to Lightroom mobile. I'll need more info to help you with this.

What version of Lightroom & the Android OS is on your Samsung A53? Share some screenshots & screen captures.

Lightroom is cloud-based, and it could be related to the internet. Would you mind switching the internet from the current type? If you are on Wifi, use mobile internet & the other way around.

You mentioned earlier that this is a brand new device; please check for any pending OS updates right out of the box. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see attached images..

I've checked for updates.. there are not any, and I've tried wifi/data etc. In fact I have tried 3 different WiFi, home, work, and a friend...

Thankyou so much for replying 😊😊😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines