• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Import new photos from Nikon Z6

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Lightroom CC version 5.3, on my Macbook that uses Monterrey 12.3.1. I use an external hard drive

I used to be able to import RAW files (.NEF) directly from my Z6 to Lightroom albums. It's been a little while since I've used Lightroom, but now I get an error message that says "These files could not be downloaded" I am unable to import any photos. I uninstalled and reinstalled Lightroom, and updated my camera firmware as well, but nothing has helped. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Hi Colton,

Thanks for reaching out. If you can clarify a few things for me, we can get to the bottom of this.

"I use an external hard drive" - please share the screenshot of the following options as shown below from Preferences.

SameerK_0-1650896281871.png

It could be related to Read & Write permissions to the external drive that you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colton,

Thanks for reaching out. If you can clarify a few things for me, we can get to the bottom of this.

"I use an external hard drive" - please share the screenshot of the following options as shown below from Preferences.

SameerK_0-1650896281871.png

It could be related to Read & Write permissions to the external drive that you are using.

Let us know if these steps help.

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Sameer! 

This seemed to have done the trick. I feel like it was the lack of full disk access that was the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines