• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to load development version

New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a mobile version. Lightroom mobile, when I try to load my past creation, I saw the following message :Unable to load development version.What is it? 

Other problem : I had saved several filters/effects downloaded by app or create by myself. Now they are no longer present. How is it possible? Is there a change to recover them? 

Thank for the answer. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @alessia5CB0 

Is this on iOS or Android?  If this is Lightroom Android, is it possible you changed the setting for location where photos are saved to use your SD Card?  Other users report this error when doing that, and changing settings to save photos on device memory again fixes the problem.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_20210601_132355_com.adobe.lrmobile.jpg

 me aparece esto y no puedo ver mis fotos en la Nube 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Ezio5C06 ,

I think you may have the same issue as Alessia.  If you use Lightroom Android, and changed settings on your device to save images to your SD card, pleas try changing settings back to save to device memory instead.  Does that help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines