• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to locate files

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened Lightroom CC this morning to do some editing. All of my files from the last several months are not there. They are also not in my deleted folder. I did not physically delete them. They were all there about 3 days ago, and when I opened my MacBook Pro M1 this morning, they can't be located. My cloud storage was showing full, so I upgraded my monthly plan to accomadate, hoping the files would return. Cloud storage is now totally empty, I didn't delete these images either, and computer files did not return. Thanks! 

MacBook Pro M1 

macOS Big Sur 11.4

Lightroom CC

Version: 4.3 MAS arm64 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are in the wrong forum. You want the Lightroom Forum, not the Lightroom Classic forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you signed in with the correct Adobe ID? Your files will not be available if you used a different ID (maybe you got signed out and then you signed back in with the wrong ID?)

you can got to Lightroom.Adobe.com and sign in there, you should be able to see all your photos. Let us know what you find. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, didn't realize I had selected the wrong forum. I will correct that. 

This is the only login ID I have. I have gone to the website and my images are not there either. It's showing completely empty. They were there prior to me upgrading my monthly plan. I would think they should still be there after upgrading, but they're not. 

I appreciate the quick responses! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If they were there before the upgrade your only option is to somehow (it is not simple to do so) get an adobe rep on the phone and get them to restore your account from a backup (they do make them). If your images are gone even from https://lightroom.adobe.com and they are not in the deleted items folder they are no longer there and only a restore from a backup can get them back. This is also a reason to make your own backups and not rely on Adobe. It is much harder to make backups of the Adobe cloud stuff than it is when you use Lightroom Classic but I digress.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines