Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Unable to locate lens profiles

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is this? in the lens correction menu, only mobile phones are listed? How is a photographer who scans his negatives and wants to correct his ZM 50/2 Planar not a usecase anymore? This is absurd. When I edit RAW images, I can select the correct lens profile manually, only when i use jpegs, adobe just assumes it was shot on a phone.  

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-25 um 17.09.28.png

p.s. your "support" is a never ending website link cycle with no usefull information at all. You charge a "prosumer" triple digits a year, couldn't you at least hire a friendly chatbot?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most lens profiles are for raw only. If you scan your negatives by using a camera, then shoot in raw. By the way, I see Canon, Nikon, and other camera and lens manufacturers that do not produce phones in your screenshot...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines