• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to login to my old account via Facebook

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've had this app a little over a year now and when I made the account I signed in through my Facebook, one day the app stopped letting me make edits like there was a glitch maybe. So I reinstalled the app and ever since then when I try to log in even when I log in through Facebook it makes me create a whole new account. I had so much progress and time&work on that account and I've lost it all, it's really important to me that I get back into the account and get my staff back. If anybody had any suggestions for me please let me know, thank you.

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Angel2206000673qz 

If you are a free user, photos do not sync to cloud storage.  So when deleting the free app, the photos that were inside Lightroom were also deleted with no cloud back up.  Installing the app again, and signing back into your free account would show you an empty account.  It sounds like that's what happened here.

Is it possible you have an iTunes or iCloud device backup you can restore?  Restoring an old backup onto your device from a time when Lightroom still had your photos is the only way to put your Lightroom app with photos back to the way it was.

I hope this helps in some way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much this helped a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines