Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open CR3 files in lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , 

I tried all the steps suggested in comments section in all previous threads , still i am unable to load CR3 files in lightroom mobile . This is such a big issue as it becomes difficult for us to edit CR3 raw files .  Kindly provide us information ho can we acces and edit CR3 RAW FILES . 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2024 Mar 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 years after  same problem persists. Lightroom or Photoshop mobile DOES NOT recognize CR3 files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2024 Mar 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been using CR3 files for several years in Lightroom on my iPhone and iPad.  The number of cameras supported is always growing. three key questions you need to answer to receive any help:

1. What camera model do you have?
  2. What device are you trying to use?
  3. What version of Lightroom is installed?

Cameras supported by Lightroom and Camera Raw, along with the Lightroom version in which the cameras were first added:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines