• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open images in Photoshop from Lightroom in Windows

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to down load any photos from LR to Photoshop. Any ideas. 

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom. Seems like you're facing issues while trying to open the images in Photoshop through Lightroom. Would you mind telling us the versions of both Lightroom & Photoshop that you're using? Are you getting an error while trying open the images or nothing happens when you select the option to Edit in Photoshop?

You can try resetting the Preferences of Lightroom by pressing & holding the Shift + Alt keys while launching Lightroom. Confirm resetting the Preferences & check if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have trouble opening images, I am having trouble exporting images from Lightroom to any source, be it photoshop or a flash drive. Some times it won't export and sometimes it takes an hour to export 10 photos. I have used Lightroom for many years and just recently have had these issues. I am on the monthly plan cloud based setup for both LR and PS . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines