• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to upload photos from Lightroom mobile to Instagram feed

Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dear community. It's since a couple of days that I cannot share any photo from Lr mobile to my instagram feed. I get back only a message "unable to upload photo".

My instagram feed works properly if I upload photos from my phone and my Lr mobile seems properly updated.

Anyone can help me, please?

Thanks. Have a nice day!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Hi All,

Could you please update the Instagram app to 136.0.0.34.124 version and see if that helps to resolve this issue?

Let us know the status. 

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Elwira

The updating Instagram refers to Android, unfortunately the forum doesn't ask on which OS you are on.
This leads to users from Android and iOS to report, in this case the same issue.
In the Android case it is resolved by an Instagram update.

If you can share to Instagram successfully with other applications except the iOS Photos app, please let us know.
At this moment it seems to have been introduced by an Instagram update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Ignacio said: "If you can share to Instagram successfully with other applications except the iOS Photos app, please let us know.

My answer: I can share from iOS Photos app to Instagram and all other apps without any problems. 

I cannot share photos collected within Ligtroom app to Instagram, however, I can share then to all other app i.e. 500px, FB, Tumblr.

So, iOS Photos app has nothing to do with the current Lightrrom issuse in regards to sharing to Instagram from Lightroom.

It seems to be an issue between Lightroom and Instagram.

Hope it helps.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here for the last few days. Couldn't say exactly when or which app updated. Mac iOS. iOS and all apps fully current.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8E8AA216-37BA-4A22-AF2C-E3284FA682B6.png

 

I have run into this issue again suddenly this week. Both apps are up to date, have signed out of both apps and I get this every time. I'm exporting to camera roll and loading from there but not the most convenient work around. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.  It's really annoying.  One of the only reasons I use LR mobile to be honest.  When will this get fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This still isn't fixed.  I can upload photos to IG just fine from other third party apps... just not lightroom mobile.  When will this be fixed? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue is back!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines