• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

University account, my adobe cloud subscriptions is active, but Lightroom says its expired

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have a advice account through my university and it needs to be reactive each school year. I didn't reactive it at start of year and my account stopped working, but in last month I had it reactive and all apps work apart from my adobe Lightroom app.

It just says "subscription expired" ... "you need to be adobe cloud member". I am now again a adobe cloude member with subscription. I tried fixing by logging in and out and uninstalling it, it hasn't fixed it. (This actually ended up deleting some of my work which I'm not happy about)

Any advice on how to fix this. Thanks 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I don't see any active subscriptions associated with the email that you are using for this forum.  Can you please talk to your university admin or try using a different login.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines