Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unknown email on laptop screen when trying to open Lightroom with my email

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hi,

I'm having a problem I can't resolve and sincerely hope you can get me out of this pickle.

When I wanted to try Lightroom on my laptop a few days ago, I got an email address  appearing on my screen with the name of a person unknown to me and to my family.  I don't know how this happened and I'm not tech savvy enough to understand it or fix it.

So now, I am stuck and cannot go in to Lightroom's desktop version and hopefully like it more than enough to subscribe to it in a very near future.  Actually, I did try the mobile version of Lightroom on my iPad and really loved it.  However now, I would like to try out the desktop version with all the extra options it has that I wasn't able to try out on the mobile version because they weren't "active".  Hopefully, there is also a 30 days trial period on the desktop version so I could then be in a position to know if it will be too difficult for me to understand it or not.  

So now, I'm basically asking you how to get rid of that email address and substitute it with mine as the primary and only email address.  

The current email address appearing on my screen's desktop is:  [removed by moderator] 

I need it to change from now on to the following email address: [removed by moderator]   

I know some people might think that I'm not the owner of the laptop but I could, at any and all time, supply a proof of identity if need be to Adobe.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Michel,

First of all, just to let you know - I removed the personal email addresses from your note above. This is a publicly accessible forum, so please protect your private information by not posting it in plain sight. 

As for the email showing in Lightroom, if you are signed in to the wrong account, you'll need to sign out first and sign back in with the right ID. However, this ID must be the one associated with your paid subscription. 

You can sign out and in using the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app. If you're having trouble with your account, please contact Adobe care for assistance. 
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines