• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unsubscribing and presets

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've subscribed to lightroom and used it for a month and created some presets. I don't do a lot of photography and may cancel my subscription. If I sibscribe again at a later date (after my next holiday) will my presets, the ones that I created, still be in lightroom?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

Are you asking about Lightroom the Cloud Based version or Lr Classic the traditional version?

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you. I'm new to this. I'm using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Version 4.0 on a Mac.  Does that tell you waht you were asking?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes and your post has been moved to the Lightroom (Cloud Based) forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will replies appear here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes just like my reply appeared. You should also get an Email Notification of any reply made to this conversation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines