• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update Lr Mobile Camera

Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the camera app needs an important update because the new smartphones (and older) have multiple cameras but the app doesn't allow to use all the lenses. Please update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Mister Zeta 

What device do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i have a Poco X3 Nfc. It can shoot a raw/dng using all available lenses with the stock camera, except for the selfie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work on the iOS team and know that platform better, but generally it is true that if the sensor can support Raw image capture, Lightroom Mobile will capture Raw images in the DNG format.  It may be a limitation of the hardware, that particular image sensor for the selfie camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lr Camera supports raw/dng with selfie camera too but not the ultrawide and macro lenses. So, to shoot in raw with ultrawide and macro lens, i have to use the stock camera and to shoot a selfie in raw format, i have to use Lr Camera.... This is not a good workflow. I would like to use just one camera app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so... now you know the smatphone i have... something will happens in the future?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Mister Zeta ,

This forums is for community support, and I volunteer to help with iOS questions when I can.

To help your question be read by the LR Android team, I urge you to post in another forums where engineers are more likely to catch your questions/suggestions: https://feedback.photoshop.com/

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines