• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upload completely stopped!

Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am out on the road taking photos as i go. At night i usually connect my Canon 6d MkII via cable to my Ipad Pro M1. The Ipad is connected to internet via hotspot through my Iphone. I have a very good connectionspeed, always on 4g with high speeds. 

As things are this very moment : 292 photos waiting. 8% uploaded!!! What the ##### is happening here? What kind of a internet connection do you need to be able to upload any photos to your servers???? This ofcourse also means that the cachefile on the Ipad is getting very large and pretty soon i wont be able to transfer any more photos from my camera...

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @björnr38703033 

Sorry for the trouble.  This is definitely not expected.  

Just curious -- do you have adequate free space on the iPad?  I assume you do, but just want to be certain.

If you sign into your same account in a web browser at https://lightroom.adobe.com/, do you see anything called "Sync Issues?"  If so, first check that you have a safe copy of the original image that is stuck, and then delete the problem image from Sync Issues, and then re-import it.

If that's not the issue, does it help to sign out and then sign back into your account?  (to be clear: do not remove the app.  I am only suggesting you try signing back in)

If these simple things do not help, please reply back so we can try to help further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i have 237 sync issues!! I cant sit and manually pick out these images and reimport. This has to be solved somehow. And this is certainly NOT the first time this happens, this happens EVERY time i am travelling and using cellular data, although i have a very fast connection. I really have to start setting up a private NAS solution because your services are just not working properly, i see that many other customers also have the same problems over and over again. We pay for your services to work, and this is what we get....

HOW can you fix this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We've been looking into this but need more information about the problem files on your device.  I will send you a direct message with instructions on how to generate a diagnostic log that will help the LR team investigate further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines