• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upload to Flickr problem (Android)

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my Lightroom has suddenly stopped uploading to Flickr after 3 years of perfection. Can upload from other sources but not Lightroom. WiFi seems to be working OK. Any suggestions gratefully received. Cheers Ben. 

(Thread title edited by Moderator)

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my Lightroom has suddenly stopped uploading photos to my flikr account. I do not receive any error or acknowledgement that anything is wrong. It has been working with no problems for 3 years. I haven't changed any settings, and can upload to my Flickr account from other sources. I use a huwawei p30 Pro to upload. Can you please help me sort this issue out? Thanks Ben 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem, but I doubt it to be a lightroom issue, Flickr has had an update on June 14th, it is something on their side. Very annoying though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines