• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading from camera roll

New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I auto upload from my camera roll and then delete one of those images in Lightroom mobile will Lightroom just upload it again the next time it goes to the camera roll to upload?

I want to keep the camera roll as is for the family but use Lightroom for my photography so i just want to keep the "good" images in Lightroom. If its just going to re add them every time it goes to the camera roll I need to find another solution. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the "Auto Add" function only adds NEW pictures added to the Camera Roll....previously existing camera roll photos are not auto-added (though can be manually imported should you wish to do that). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jim

That is what I was hoping. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One caveat I should mention....if you are using iCloud for Photos on your mobile device, it can cause some interference if it starts uploading the originals from the camera roll to the iCloud and replacing them on the local device with smaller proxies (a space saving measure). Those proxies would likely be seen by the LrMobile's "auto add" feature as new images, so would be imported again. My recommendation, if using "auto add", is to disable Photos syncing with iCloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines