• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading . . . pending sync issue

Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started with Lightroom CC. Some photos uploaded, but now stuck for more than a day with "Uploading . . . . 3919 pending on my mobile. I have updated both the desktop and the mobile app. When I go to lightroom.adobe.com I can see that 3919 files have sync issues. I can select them all. Should I delete them and try adding again from my mobile? They are on my mobile phone. If I delete them in lightroom.adobe.com, will that delete them from my mobile? What do you recommend, since 641 uploaded by the rest didn't. I still have room in the 20gigs in the cloud.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Well, somehow the process started up again this morning and completed the sync of all the photos. Not sure why. So problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, somehow the process started up again this morning and completed the sync of all the photos. Not sure why. So problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem but i havn’t solved..

my upload status is Still ”updating”...

what can I do to try to solve ???

i‘ve migrated my lightroom 6 catalog.. till there no problem,

the update process was started regularly but now I can see updated only a few photos.. And thousands on sinc by 3/4 days..!

Can you help me? Pleaseee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

is this issue occurring on your device or on the desktop?
Could you please let us know which version of Lightroom CC on the desktop that you are using and which you are using on the mobile side (iOS/Android).

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear ignacio

I have the latest version on both my devices..

right now the updating is started again.. (sloooowly very very slowly.. but it works)

for all that have the same problem..

I noted that the uploading process was stoped when I‘ve downloaded the app (iPhone) and back to upload after I‘ve fiddled with settings.. coincidence or not ? I don’t know but  i’m Sure that I don’t know what I did on setting  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2019 May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, still stuck, help. Tried to upload mine from android phone. Heellppp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue for months now.  3000 pics not synced

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did it help to update to the latest 4.3 version?

Btw please let us know which clients beside Lr Mobile on iOS that you use for syncing.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem for months and then I freed up some more space on my phone and syncing started working.  I am not sure if it was because I deleted photos that were holding up or if there was not enough space to sync.  Maybe this will help someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue.

Mac Monterey 12.5 / Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.4

Migrated ca. 35.000 Images from LR Classic to Lightroom CC.

Still syncing after 2 days. 

Contains 36.580 Items

Used 321 GB

Syncing 37.232 Items

LR on the web shows:

186 images

36.373 Sync issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines