• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Mobile Subscription on PC

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I also have a question for the beginner in using Lr. I bought my mobile application, but when I want to connect to my PC, it asks me for another subscription. Do I have to buy another one, even if I have an account on this application? Thanks

(Title edited by Moderator)

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

A subscription to the mobile application does not include a subscription to the desktop application. However, a subscription to the Adobe photography plan or to the Lightroom desktop plan DOES include a subscription to Lightroom Mobile. You may want to consider changing your subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A subscription to the mobile application does not include a subscription to the desktop application. However, a subscription to the Adobe photography plan or to the Lightroom desktop plan DOES include a subscription to Lightroom Mobile. You may want to consider changing your subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines