• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

using photoshop lightroom cc

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used LR5 for some time. I know how to import and export using it however I cant seem to find how to export from CC after I have made my corrections

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What seems to be confusing about it? You click on File/Export and choose your options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 5 has become Lightroom Classic these days (version 10.x) and the export process hasn't changed. So I'm going to assume you mean Lightroom version 4.x (there is no longer a "CC" version).  

Tou can refer to this link to the Adobe help pages for how to export photos in the format of your choice. Note that the functionality is quite limited compared the Lightroom Classic:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/save-share-photos.html#export_photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot seem to find the panels that allow me to rename the pics as well as apply watermarks or even sync a group of pics from a corrected pic, then convert it to JPEG and export them all to photoshop, this new animal is a beast and I cant seem to understand it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, you do not export to Photoshop. Right-click on the image and choose the option to edit in Photoshop. It is possible to choose the file format when you are truly exporting images when you choose thee export option. And you can rename the image when the box opens to save it. Yes, it's quite a bit different from Lightroom 5. Follow the instructions in the link that was provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@dinoc70544 

Your post words indicate you are running Lightroom v4.2- The 'Cloud' Version that is totally new, and different in many ways to the 'old' Lr5. (It does NOT replace or upgrade Lr5)  I think you are using the wrong Lightroom!

As stated by@Michael J. Hoffman "Lightroom 5 has become Lightroom Classic these days (version 10.x)"

And see my instructions for installing Lightroom-CLASSIC in your other post.

Which Lightroom version am I using? | The Lightroom Queen

COMPARE LR & LR-CLASSIC (Lr Queen)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all the great advice. The reason I have the Cc is because my new
camera, 5D mark 4 uses files that are not compatable with LR5. So do you
recommend Lightroom and photoshop classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

do you recommend Lightroom and photoshop classic?

No, I recommend  Lightroom-CLASSIC v10.2 and Photoshop v22.4!

All of the current Photography software supports your camera.

2021-05-15 09_23_38-Creative Cloud Desktop.jpg

But finally the choice of software is down to you, but the 'Upgrade' to Lr5 is Lightroom-CLASSIC v10.2

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines