• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Very slow synchronization in Lightroom mobile 6.1.0 (Arm8) on Samsung Galaxy

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I sent my photos to Lightroom mobile, for 100 photos for example, it takes 2 days for them to sync and I can reload them on my smartphone.

How to speed up the transfer please?

Thank you 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom on your smartphone is stuck syncing your images and is syncing them very slowly. 

Which version of Lightroom mobile are you using and what type of device are you using? Android or iOS?

Would you mind checking the steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/stuck-syncing.html and let us know if that helps? 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your interest in my concern.
The version of Adobe Lightroom 6.1.0 (Arm8) and I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the heads up.

Did the article I provided helped resolving the issue?

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

No, the problem persists. Yesterday I uploaded 156 photos and this morning, there are still 96 to upload !!!!
Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the app always runs in the foreground while images are being synced? Also, do you have a different mobile device available(at your home or office) to check if the upload speed are slow on Lightroom mobile app(signed in with your Adobe_ID)?

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello
Thank you for your interest in my problem.
I only have a smartphone, no computer.
I leave the application running during the night.
I had technicians come to check the speed of my box and in Wi-Fi I have 0.97 Mbs in upload.
Have a nice day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines