• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video sharing

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Back in 2019 and 2020 I imported some videos on lightroom mobile, yesterday I tried to export them/save them to my device but it said that video sharing is not supported. Is there any way that I can save these videos to my device because I don't have them saved anywhere else.Thanks in advance! 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

As of June, 2022, you can export videos (either edited or unedited) from Lightroom on both a computer and a mobile device.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a subscription? If so, you could download them from the web interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, go to https://lightroom.adobe.com. That can be on your phone or on a desktop computer. Log in and find the videos. If you click/tap to view the video, there should be a download button top right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of June, 2022, you can export videos (either edited or unedited) from Lightroom on both a computer and a mobile device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines