• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewing and searching photos offline

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to use Lightroom to edit, tag / label, identify (using face recognition,) and search family photos. However, I'd also like to download all my edited and tagged / labelled photos to hard drives that I'll send to my family members, so they can view, sort and search (including being able to search with facial recognition) the photos on the hard drive, no matter which platforms they use AND without having to subscribe to Lightroom.  Is that possible with Lightroom?  thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do all that tagging, labeling, keyword ing in LR and THEN export the images with metadata that you select to hard drives as you wish.

When the recipient of the drive receives it, they can use the metadata that you entered along with software that can read the metadata to sort/filter the images.  But, I don't believe that facial recognition is possible without an LR subscription (others will correct me if I'm wrong).

does that help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for getting back to me...very helpful!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines