• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Want to have 'all photos' with edits (develop settings) on new phone without sync option

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lightroom mobile 6.2.1 version (unlocked) on old phone with over 162 images under 'All photos'. Sync option is disabled for obvious reasons. 

I need to transfer this data to new phone with latest lightroom mobile version so that those images  show under 'all photos' with edits done  (exposure changes, colour change etc) visible. 

I tried :

* Transferred CarouselDocuments folder to similar location under lightroom directory in new phone. * Transperred 'Originals' and 'xmp_develop' folder likewise.

But, upon opening lightroom I couldn't see any image under album.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you mention 'unlocked', 'without sync option' and 'sync option disabled for obvious reasons', can you expand on this?

Are you using the free version or do you have a paid subscription? If it's a subscription, then this would always look to sync from the Cloud as that's the master.

One option would be to to do a full back up of the old phone and restore it to the new, I assume this is possible with Android? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I meant its cracked mod version. Google it, you will understand.

Sync button is there but it doesn't give any options to sync.

Its premium (Full features) and I simply downloaded from a mod apk site.

Talking full backup of the phone is very inefficient and space consuming. 

I simply want all the edits to show under lightroom on new phone. My process didn't work. Any guesses? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines