Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Wateemark funktion

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please add a watermark function? So you don't have to edit the photos in other applications.

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Lightroom are you using? Lightroom already has that. Even the mobile app does.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I use the ios version. Can you tell me where I can find it ?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom is a non-destructive editor, so you cannot add a watermark to the original. That applies to all versions of Lightroom. You will have to use 'Export as'. In that dialog there is a switch to add a watermark. If you toggle that switch, you will get more options.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

deleted

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines