• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happens when Lightroom trial expires?

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. So I downloaded the trial of Lightroom and I'm being warned I only have 8 days remaining in my trial period. I was wondering what will happen once it expires as I have purchased many presets. Does this mean I will lose the presets and the ability to  edit with them? Any help would be appreciated as I can't seem to find an answer. Thanks, all!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Adobe will continue to store your original images for one year after your membership lapses. During that time, you can continue to launch Lightroom to download your original files from our cloud services.

For Lightroom Classic, you continue to have access to all your photos on your local hard drive through Lightroom for the desktop. You can continue to import and organize photos and output your edited photos through Export, Publish, Print, Web, or Slideshow. Access to the Develop & Map modules and Lightroom for mobile is not available after your membership ends.

For more FAQ like these, see: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/faq.html 

Thanks,
Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for your response. I'm still not sure if this means the presets I
purchased will still be available if my trial expires? Does this mean I can
only access them via desktop? Sorry, I may be a little confused but I just
wanted to clarify. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines