• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is Error Code T20200121 mean?

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After editing my photo and about to exportand message said photo failed to load and  error code T20200121 showed. What does it mean? What happen tp mobile app ? one problem after another. Please help. Thank you in adavance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have excact same issue... I've tried all suggestions on this thread, but nothing works. Please get this problem fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime there is an update I get same error . App uses 44GB of my iPad . It always excepts photos but never lets be download after edits .

always says not enough storage , which is odd as I can upload images of larger size but cannot down smaller sizes . Causes major issues . No fix for it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After spending 5 hours and being given this site to find answers which is a way to say , we can't help you , go away . Finally one person solved the issue. The app on iPad uses 44GB so no more space for down load . To fix this, go in to the top right (3dots) settings local storage then clear cloche . This cleared up 23 GB . Now working 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With the iPhone 15 pro (IOS 17.3.1) and lightroom mobile v.9.2.0 I have this problem with some photos. It won't let me edit them and I get the error message. On other devices these photos do not appear. The only solution found at the moment is to delete the photo and import it again from the iPhone album. This problem occurs since the last iPhone update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines