• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When editing a Super Resolution photo in Lightroom iPad, the resolution goes back to the original

Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reposting bug report from previous site that doesn't seem to have been transferred to see whether there's any chance of an update on it

https://feedback-readonly.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-desktop-cloudbased/lightroom-desktop...

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could be mistaken about this. I don't use the iPad. But I recall when I first started experimenting with super resolution on my computer (Windows 10) there was a similar anomaly in the reporting dimensions in the resulting DNG file. I think it has been resolved in subsequent updates. Are you using the most current version? On the other hand, I could be giving you incorrect information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steps to reproduce:

1. Original resolution: 7952 x 5304

2. Enhance the photo including super resolution

3. New DNG with resolution 15904 x 10608

4. Open the DNG on iOS mobile Lightroom app. Resolution says 15904 x 10608

5. Make an edit in iOS app. It can be a light change.

6. The resolution of the photo in both the iOS app and the desktop changes to 7952 x 5304

7. If you now export the photo, the resolution of the export is 7952 x 5304

8. Make an edit in Desktop app, the resolution changes back to 15904 x 10608 in both desktop and iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines