• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I open a brush it keeps automatically expanding in size & cursor moves through filmstrip

Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud Desktop, Windows 10 - Recently when I open brush, the brush size just starts expanding automatically and will not stop.  At the same time when I click an image to open in full view, nothing happens apart form the "cursor" or highlighted filmstrip image starts scrolling through the whole filmstrip???  Microsoft bug checker does not find any virus.  I am using a wireless keyboard & mouse, and will try wired ones when they arrive tomorrow, in case it is something to do with them.  I just updated LR today and the same thing occurs.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021
I obtained a new mouse today, and on plugging that in, the problem was resolved. Hence I assume there was some weird issue with the old mouse.

Sent by Chris Howe whilst contemplating a new reality

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom. Do you have a drawing tablet attached to the computer? If yes, does disconnecting it help?

You can try resetting the Preferences of Lightroom by pressing and holding the Shift + Alt keys while launching Lightroom. Click yes when you get the prompt to Reset Preferences.

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I obtained a new mouse today, and on plugging that in, the problem was resolved. Hence I assume there was some weird issue with the old mouse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having similar issues today, have you fuond a solution yet?? I am trying to edit a clients session and its impossible

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New mouse arrived today, wired, and the problem resolved immediately, so I presume it was an issue with my mouse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines