• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are presets stored in the webapp lightroom.adobe.com?

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When i go to https://lightroom.adobe.com/ i can something do with presets. Within Discover i can see nice photo's and i can save a preset. My questioon is : Where are the presets saved? Where can i find them? Can i use them in LRC?

See also the attached picture.

Thanks,

Fred

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have found that you can use the presets in lightroom.adobe.com. Can i also export them and import it in Lightroom Classic?

Thanks,

Fred

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have LRC, then you have a desktop computer. Although the web interface doesn't allow preset export, the LR Desktop syncs presets from the cloud apps and lets you export them. Once exported, you can import them into LRC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have much the same problem. I stored a preset from the Discover section and used it on one of my photos in the Web lightroom version. After that it opened it in the LRC version and saw that the Photo had been changed with the preset. In LRC classic I could only use the "fader" effect of that preset, but I found no way where the preset file was stored. Can you please describe in more detail where I can find the preset file. Thx in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to install the Lr Desktop application, part of the Lr cloud ecosystem.

From LrD you can export the preset.

Which can then be imported into LrC.

Note: I have never tried this, but this was what @Victoria Bampton LR Queen Was stating.

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx, but this was not successful. I installed Lightroom on my Desktop - I still don´t know why I need this, when I have LR classic also on my desktop, but anyway. In Lightroom I can´t see the presets that I saved in the "Discover" section. In the Lightroom Web Version I can see them, but I can´t export them....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have the same file type selected? If it was a raw photo in Discover, but you have another file type selected in LR Desktop, then it may not show.

Also make sure you're signed into the same account.

Also in LR Desktop, go to the ... in the top right corner of the Presets panel and select Manage Presets to make sure the group isn't unchecked. 

You don't generally need LR Desktop installed - but since LR Web can't export preset groups, you have to use LR Desktop to do so. Another option would be to apply the settings to a photo in LR Web and then when that's synced down to LR Classic, create the preset in Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines