Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Where’s the camera app?

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a subscriber and don't know if it's required to use the Camera in LR mobile but I don't have a camera option in the iOS app. Suggestions?

Larry

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021
Do you not see the floating blue icon at the bottom right of the screen on the main Library page in your app: Tapping on the camera icon will open the Lr camera.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you not see the floating blue icon at the bottom right of the screen on the main Library page in your app:

camera.png

Tapping on the camera icon will open the Lr camera.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't  - the camera option didn't appear when I was on the Recent Edits folder. Once I went to All Photos it appeared. 

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also- If you 'start' the Lightroom App by holding your finger down on the [Lr] icon, you will get a menu of items that includes- "Take Photo"

(Don't 'double tap' as that invokes the Move/delete functions of iOS)

2021-08-30 10_10_04-Lightroom.jpg

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.4, Photoshop 22.5, Lightroom 4.4, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines