• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White Balance Settings not Copied

Engaged ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm copying and pasting Develop settings and have clearly included white-balance in the options. All settings are pasted besides the white-balance which remains with 'as-shot'. This is a new glitch that only started with LRCC 10.0. 

Windows 10, latest drivers on everything.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...more specifically, the white balance setting (in my case, 'cloudy') is pasted in namesake alone - the photo I'm pasting to 'says' the white balance is now 'cloudy' but the color temp sliders don't move to indicate this. The photo's white-balance is also unchanged, visually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having issues with the white balance going nuts when I copy and paste and/or sync edits. It's going way magenta and cool for some reason. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I restarted LRCC and there's still no difference. I've also unchecked the white-balance box in the copy-settings panel, then re-checked it but still the same results. This is really detrimental to the workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be a problem specifically with pre-set WB settings. For example, I moved the slider slightly right to 6550K instead of 'Cloudy' (which is 6500K). The settings were pasted effectively. 

Seems to have something to do with WB presets specifically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this issue too! Ever since the last update. I'm hoping they fix this bug soon. It's very annoying. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What I am finding helps for a temporary workaround is if you use the "custom" white balance setting. That's the only way I'm finding that it'll be able to sync the setting or when copy/pasting settings. Hope that helps for now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines