• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do I have to restart LR with each edit since update?

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually edit 100's of pics daily using LR and PS, and when an update is needed I will finish a project first in case something does not work. This time the update forced itself and I could not wait, afterwhich time, my computer would run hot and the program has been not responding after 1-2 images. Every other program on the computer continues to work fine. I have removed several pics from LR and it continues to crash. I am now sigificantly behind on several projects. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I am working from a secondary computer a Lenovo of some sort.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updates do not force themselves on you, unless you've turned on Auto Update in the Creative Cloud app.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Amazing! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines