Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Why no export to clipboard in desktop (cloud-based)

Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't we export to the clipboard from desktop?

It just seems like such a basic concept, and one that exists on the phone. Why are there features on the phone that aren't on the desktop?

p.s. I hate to rant about my personal hobby horses (not really) but the fact that this "community" is called Lightroom ecosystem with "Cloud-based" in parenthesis is an indictment of the ongoing failure of the stupidest rename in the history of software. The rename and swap (!?) was never ever going to provide the basic functionality of a name (identification) and so for now and the forseeable future people inside and outside of Adobe will continue to use terrible and nonuniform workarounds. (I suggest "the one where crop is c" vs "the one where crop is r" as the cleanest solution.)

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why? Because it wasn't implemented (yet). I think it makes more sense to post this as a feature request (Idea).

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines