• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why won’t Lightroom load up animated images (gifs) on iPhone mobile version ?

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to edit one of the gifs I have, nothing ever loads up in the animated section of photos I have to choose from my gallery. When it clearly says I have 15 animated images. I've tried opening and closing the app and checking my WiFi, but nothing is working. Everything else loads in just fine but not the animated images. I even tried sitting there for them to load; still nothing. Is this a problem on my end ? and is there any way to fix this? Or is this just a problem the app is having ? 01562180-93AB-4768-85DB-B17A2F9504D3.jpeg

781A8D4F-BEBE-4E85-A2A5-29F379EA62E7.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe GIFs are supported as a file format in Lightroom, let alone the ability to edit them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see, thank you for your input. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines