• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will I lose photos if I cancel membership?

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am considering cancelling my membership for a short time, but want to know if photos that are already uploaded to Lightroom, will they be saved and I can access them again when I re-join in the future?  Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I am reading this correctly, then you should have one year after the cancel date to access and download your photos or to rejoin.

(I'm a Community Volunteer and not an Adobe Employee, so this is just my understanding and it can't be ruled out that I'm mistaken.)  I've attached the Help Article below that covers this.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html#:~:text=Adobe%20will%20continu....

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What @George_F said.

You have up to a year to download your photos or re-join.

More details: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/cancel-cc-subscription-photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be aware also that if you cancel a subscription before the end of your 12month subscription contract, then Penalty fees will be charged based on the remaindere of your contract.

CANCELLING & REFUND POLICIES

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines