• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10, lightroom ver 6.1 stuck, synced and backed up but no photos

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to see any of my photos (31500) on Windows app.

Unable to import/export upload or download.

All 'synced and backed up' but nothing doing.

So where do I go from here?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say, unable to see photos ... what do you see? Grey boxes? Mind sharing a screenshot?

Please share the system information found in the help menu in LR.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of screen shots attached.

Would be grateful if folks could shed some light on this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this in your screen-clip:  "Unknown"

2023-01-16 07_00_44-Windows 10, lightroom ver 6.1 stuck, synced and ba... - Adobe Support Community .jpg

Maybe do a Graphics Driver update from the Graphics Card OEM.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

As far as I am aware my laptop is up to date. In any case, I've no ideal what a  Graphics Card OEM is let alone how to update it. Any other ideals folks, bearing in minds I'm a Lightroom end user not a computer wiz.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am no expert with Graphic Drivers, but for a start you could go to the HP link for a Graphics driver download-

https://support.hp.com/au-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-spectre-13-x360-convertible-pc-series/8499273/mo...

And let HP check your laptop to detect the required driver-

2023-01-17 09_23_02-HP Spectre x360 - 13-4102tu Software and Driver Downloads _ HP® Customer Support.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checked for driver updates - BIOS was updated, none others.

Attempted 'restore' but this would not work. 'Restore unsuccessful' error message.

Cleaned drive and deleted unwanted apps.

Unfortunately I can still only see 31500 grey boxes in Lightrooom!

Unless someone has a further suggestion I plan to do a factory reset in the coming weeks. This will take a little prep.

In any case thanks for your help.

Chris Lee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could also try changing the screen/monitor profile to see if it is causing the grey previews.

See the advice in the answer given here-

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/color-differences-between-library-and-d...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No difference - still empty grey boxes. Thanks for your efforts folks.

I'll call it a day at that. I have neither the inclination or the time for this. I'll have to find a different platform for my photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What graphic devices do you see listed in the device manager?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A final comment- Yes, you will need to find a different App for your photography.

Your HP only has 4003MB (4GB) of RAM

2023-01-25 12_17_56-Windows 10, lightroom ver 6.1 stuck, synced and ba... - Adobe Support Community .jpg

Lightroom requires a Minimum of 8000MB (8GB) of RAM.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/system-requirements.html?promoid=2K4PCHD1&mv=other

So I guess the PC is just not "up to the task". Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines