Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Won't let me edit. Shared album message

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
My lightroom mobile app isn't let me edit any photos!
All the editing icons are covered with a message saying "to see comments and likes on shared photos, open the photos from within the shared album"
This has never happened before, can

1. Screenshot_2021-11-22-16-37-34-386_com.adobe.lrmobile.jpg

 

anyone help please?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Hi! I was having this problem and was also going to post something about it to ask for help, but I have just figured it out! In the top left corner, it says "activity". Click on that, and it should bring up 3 other options, with one of them being "edit". Click on that and you should be able to edit again! Hope that helps. 😊

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! I was having this problem and was also going to post something about it to ask for help, but I have just figured it out! In the top left corner, it says "activity". Click on that, and it should bring up 3 other options, with one of them being "edit". Click on that and you should be able to edit again! Hope that helps. 😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines