• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wont open photos

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im already have thousands of photos on my adobe Lightroom mobile app Android but not backed up but its working fine all the days but today when i opened the app when i clicked on the photo its showing that 'failed to load development version' please please resolve this problem as soon as possible because i have thousands of photos on this most of them are deleted on my phone but stored in the app.

Screenshot_2021-06-02-19-57-06-543_com.adobe.lrmobile.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

Sorry that you're getting an error "Failed to load development version" while using Lightroom mobile app. 

Which version of Lightroom mobile are you using and what type of device are you using? Andriod or iOS and which version? 

This can happen for a few reasons. First try signing out of your account and sign back in. Otherwise see if any of these are causing it.

1. your device is running out of storage
  2. You have a storage cleaner app running on your device
  3. You have switched the storage location in Lightroom settings
  4. You don't have an original or smart preview downloaded to your device
  5. Tap on the cloud icon, it normally should give you some kind of information what it could be.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines