Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

workflow and managing post processing

Contributor ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been playing with Cloudy for a couple months. I migrated my Classic catalog over, with a lot of unprocessed images for testing, and also added images from some recent trips 🙂

I am comfortable with the editing tools in Cloudy. But for the life of me, I cannot come up with a descent workflow or how to manage the images I need to process. About the only thing I have figured out and I am not even sure it is correct, is to open an album I call "_TBD" before importing so the images are added there.

I have been using John Beardy's Smart Workflow in Classic for so long I just cannot get my head wrapped around figuring out another approach.

All the searches I find on here and Lightroom Queen, point to using Cloudy to load files into classic. When I search the web, I only find answers for classic (if I exclude the word classic I get old versions of Classic before the name change).

Any suggestions, or is Cloudy only used for social media posts and not real management of images.

Tim

note: cross posted here and Lightroom Queen forum

TOPICS
FAQ, How to, Import and share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?