• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE raw WB issue

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm a user of the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE. To my knowledge, the phone has equal camera hardware as the 11 Lite, which is listed as supported by camera raw. Currently, its dng files when viewed on lr mobile has messed up white balance. For example, in day light, photos appear to have strong magenta tint, even putting the slider furthest to the green side could not solve. Please help fix the issue and feel free to contact me for samples. 

App Version: Lightroom Android 7.4.1 / Camera Raw 14.4

Platform: Android 12

Photo link (the forum uploader did not accept my file): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zXF1EUTIO45li465gnz1N8t7kv_tXEpr?usp=sharing

TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Mobile (Android) 7.5 is releasing this week. As soon as it is available in your app store, please install the update and let us know if you are still seeing the issue. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi, unfortunately,  the issue is not fixed in version 7.5.0. Please refer to my dng sample and feel free to contact me for additional samples. Thank you for your reply and dedication in making the lightroom community a better place

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines