• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XMP exporting when?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Mobile is used by a lot of people who likes to use the iPad Pro, Android tablet or Chromebook as their main device. One of the issues with this is that there's no way to have settings as a separate file for file management. This is a big problem as more and more people are going to a more portable solution than a standard laptop like the MacBook Pro.

I for one would prefer to go to something like an iPad Pro or Chromebook but Lightroom Mobile not having XMP export means I can't export original + settings which I use to manage my photos.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If that's a feature request that you're making, I'd suggest you post the request at the official Adobe feedback site: https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-mobile/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40875

This is just a user-to-user forum, where Adobe representation can be a bit thin on the ground. The other site gets more Adobe personnel attending. In the meantime, have you considered exporting as DNG? It retains the original raw data, but embeds all the XMP data in the file header. That's what I do it I need to export a raw file with associated XMP data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines