• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your subscription is being prepared... / Dein Abonnement wird vorbereitet...

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

since a few weeks i can no longer synchronize photos from Lightroom Classic to the cloud. Lightroom Classic shows that the sync is done, shows a green circle.
With Lightroom on the iPad, it shows me an orange exclamation mark in the upper right corner (in the cloud) and "Preparing your subscription ...". if you go to the info, he says "We are preparing your cloud storage. This can take a few minutes."
This has been going on for weeks ...

What I've already tried:
Reinstall Lightroom on the iPad and log in again.
Tries to start the sync again in Lightroom Classic. Everything is green there.
Look in Lightroom Web whether the photos are in the cloud.

What I've seen so far:
Lightroom Web doesn't work for me, it says "Subscription Status: Expired".
Lightroom Classic, Photoshop, and all other programs on the Mac work, however.
In my Adobe account I will see a subscription until the end of October 2021, but it will also be listed above
"You have a free subscription to Creative Cloud
Get to know Creative Cloud by upgrading to a paid subscription or start with a free trial. ".

The Adobe chat had just told me my account was normal.

I do not know how to continue. Can someone help me?

greeting

----

Hi,

seit einigen Wochen kann ich Fotos von Lightroom Classic nicht mehr in die Cloud abgleichen. Lightroom Classic zeigt an dass der Sync fertig ist, zeigt einen grünen Kreis.

Bei Lightroom auf dem iPad zeigt er mir oben rechts (in der Wolke) ein orangenes Ausrufezeichen und  "Dein Abonnement wird vorbereitet..." an. geht man auf die Info sagt er "Wir bereiten deinen Cloud-Speicher vor. Dies kann einige Minuten dauern.".

Dies dauert nun schon Wochen...

Was ich schon versucht habe:

Lightroom auf dem ipad neu installieren und erneut einloggen.

Versucht den Sync in Lightroom Classic erneut zu starten. Dort ist alles grün.

In Lightroom Web schauen ob die Fotos in der Cloud sind.

Was ich bisher gesehen habe:

Lightroom Web funktioniert für mich nicht, er sagt "Abonnement-Status: Abgelaufen".

Lightroom Classic, Photoshop und alle anderen Programme auf dem Mac funktionieren aber.

Im Adobe Konto wird mir ein Abo bis ende Oktober 2021 angezeigt aber zeitgleich weiter oben steht

"Sie verwenden ein kostenloses Creative Cloud-Abo

Lernen Sie Creative Cloud mit einem Upgrade auf ein kostenpflichtiges Abo kennen oder beginnen Sie mit einem kostenlosen Probe-Abo.".

Der Adobe Chat hatte mir eben aber gesagt mein Konto sei normal.

Ich weiß nicht mehr weiter. Kann mir jemand helfen?

Gruß

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Manuel_87 

I see you have an educational subscription that does not provide access to Lightroom desktop or mobile apps.  For more information about your subscription, please see this FAQ: https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-mobile-available-education-memberships.htm...

The message you see is a bug we are investigating.  In the past, I see you did have a different 20 GB Plan subscription that did provide Lightroom Mobile app access, and the current plan you have that provides no Lightroom access is not clearing that message.  Please ignore the message.  Otherwise, you should be able to use the app normally as a free user.  If you need Lightroom, you might consideer changing plans -- Adobe Support may be able to help with that.  To reach Support, visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, however I have a paid subscription that should include everything. 
How can I get Lightroom classic to sync when I can't get past "preparing your subscription " in Lightroom for my iPad?

Ron A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@raphoto9 , Hi Ron, I'm going to send you a private message to talk about multiple accounts you have more privately. Please look for a separate message from me soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is the case, why am I paying $10 per month for a “free” plan?

Ron

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @raphoto9 

I'm not sure I understand your statement "why am I paying $10 per month for a “free” plan?"

Our apps do not start subscriptions without your permission.  

Did you see my private message back on November 30?  You have two different Adobe accounts based on two different email IDs, and each account is subscribed to different products/plans.  

Please reach out to Adobe Support directly.  Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.  Please mention that you have 2 accounts under different email IDs, so they understand the full picture.  Support can help explain what subscriptions each account has and help or advise on making changes you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines