• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: ability to produce animation from the history steps in Lightroom

Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a way to produce an animated GIF of what I did while developing/editing a certain photo in Lightroom. In another word, if there is a tools that record every step in my photo editing history into a sequence of photos? Considering the history steps as a keyframes? and produce the result as animated GIF or MP4 or sequence of Images.

at least it will be pretty fine if we could export all history steps as a stacked  layers into photoshop.

I have just created an animated GIF of what I mean using a screen recorder over the Navigation pane in lightroom, while I navigate using my mouse through the history. it's quite good but it have a couples of disadvantages like the resolution quality is very poor, the dimension of the preview is very low and cant control fixing timing between each step in the developed history.

please check the link

https://photo.stackexchange.com/questions/104879/is-there-any-way-to-produce-animation-from-the-hist...

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Engaged ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You could create a virtual copy of each step and then use the slideshow function to export at the desired framerate.

I don't excepct the dev team to work on this request, however; it's too specific 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate