• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Graphical Watermark not visible on image in dialog but is visible in Export preview

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I updated to the Lightroom 6.3 version and now I can not add my graphic watermark. I was able to last night but now this monring after the updated I am no longer allowed to. I can use the text watermark though. I don't know if this is a bug or if it's something that's new. Please let me know if it's something I need to fix on my end. Thank you!

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
32 Comments
Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its really nice how Google photos does it; it'd be nice if LR had it too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you verify that the watermark is just not visible in the Export dialog?

or 

Does it not export too? 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not see it at all. I've moved it horizontally/vertically, changed the size and opacity. I go to share > custom settings > include watermakr > click the settings button > graphic. My graphic doesn't show up at all now matter what I do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you export, does it show up on the export?

The reason I ask is I am not seeing it in the preview dialog (a bug) but I am seeing it if I actually complete the export on the exported file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so now it's showing up before I export it. It shows on the export page just not on the watermark page like it usually does for me. I was able to move the watermark around before going back to the export page but it won't let me do that now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I fix that? I have to go back and forth over and over. It's very frustrating and very time consuming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will require an update once the team fixes the issue.  I don't have a workaround to offer at this time other than to revert back to version 6.2. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Just tested the Denoise option in LRC and it is amazing.

But I have a bug on some outputs (compressed RAW files from a Fujufilm X-Pro 2 (RAF) / MacOS 12.6.5 / MBP 14 M1 PRO).

Some of them have a strange artefact on the right (see screenshots).

I deleted the DNG files created by LRC, re launched the process with various levels of denoising > always same result. 

Have a great day.

Olivier

ps : this problem is not linked to a watermark problem I guess > wrong thread?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to the new version my watermark loads incredibly slowly and then disappears when I go to adjust its location and the bars to adjust it look odd. I don't have time to go back and forth between the adjustment and the preview to make sure its where I want it to be.

I have tried using older versions of lightroom to no avail.

Photos also appear horribly grainy in the export preview.

Screenshot attached.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am still having the same issue. I didn't reverrt back to 6.2 yet. If I were to uninstall and reinstall would it delete any of my work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reverted back to 6.2 and am able to see the watermark in the page and am able to see it when moving around. When I had updated it to 6.3 I couldn't. Seems I'm the only one having that issue though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm having the same issue as well. How did you revert back to version 6.2?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

watermark displays when i choose to include watermark but when i click customize watermark it dissappears and i cannot adjust vertically or horizontally. ive tried multiple watermarks, uninstalling the app, different images and nothing has changed it. i see alot of issues like this for lrc but not the cloud based lightroom

Screenshot (2).pngScreenshot (3).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue!  I photograph massive events and with the amount of output I have and the system I have set up, it's definitely quite frustrating.  I'm having to save it and preview it and readjust and it's just not practical.  It also seems to be extra slow loading the preview.. Hoping this issue is adjusted soon! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to the Adobe app and there's three dots for the apps so I clicked on other versions and there's all of them on there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having exactly the same issue. So frustrating! Will revert back to 6.2 for now

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue here on version 6.3.1. The previous version (6.3) presents the same issue. Quite frustrating and time-consuming. I believe it is a bug. They might fix it soon. In the meantime, I reverted back to version 6.2 and it works just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I upgrade the Lightroom to V6.3.1, I found I can no longer see the real time adsted postion of my jpg or png watermark,  what can I do now?

Bill29650617ya2u_0-1682766370923.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bill, revert back to 6.2, it should work on that version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New Photographer here. I created my watermark logo on Canva and saved it with transparency. When I try to add it o my photo in lightroom it doesn't show up. The link box shows the info for the logo but there is nothing on the photo. Is there a reason for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possibly related to this: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-bugs/p-graphical-watermark-not-visibl... ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @JoleneMari. Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll help you figure this out.

What version of Lightroom & the operating system are you working on? Does this happen with a specific watermark graphic?

As a test, download a sample PNG image from the internet to check pinpoint if the issue is with the graphics you're using.

Please share a screenshot of how your original graphic appears & if possible, share the file with us to test.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watermark doet het niet meer (paar weken geleden nog wel). Lichtroom moet lang laden als ik de toesen shift+E doe. Klik dan op watermerk om het loge op de mooiste plek neer te zetten maar dan laat hij dus niet zien waar het logo komt te staan. Heb lightroom al een keer opnieuw geinstaleerd maar doet het nog steeds niet.

Votes

Translate

Translate