• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature request for Lightroom Mobile: Import dialog

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually I work with Lightroom Classic for real work on my footage.

But LR Mobile grows and grows and I am more and more switching to the cloud based versions, because of the mobile functionality it delivers.

A part of my workflow is like that:

Import new RAW photos and automatically rename an Exif tag it by using the included features in LR Classic. Unfortunately this workflow doesnˋt exist with Lightroom Mobile 7.2 yet.

So I would like to see a feature in LR Mobile not just only to import, but also to have same

options to have all new photos automatically renamed, tagged and modified Exif data.

Idea No status
TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agree. This is one of many missing features in Lightroom Cloudy. Would be very handy. I use Lightroom on my iPad on travel and my main catalog is at home in Classic as Lightroom Cloudy is still very far way from being a real solution. Would be great to be able to automatically keyword on import in Lightroom Cloudy and have those keywords show up in Lightroom Classic at home where I store my real Library of images. Of course keywords don't sync between Cloudy and Classic and probably never will so this is very much a pipe dream. Renaming image files will likely never happen as part of the philosophy behind Lightroom Cloudy is that there are no files to manage so the existence of files (including filenames) is hidden in Lightroom Cloudy as much as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate