• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Additional options needed when exporting

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ask because when you export in Lightroom CC, called "save to," the only parameter you can adjust is the pixels. Nothing else that I can see. In other versions of Lightroom you get a whole bunch of parameters to adjust, including DPI. Clients specify sometimes the settings that they want. Or another possibility is that I'm doing it wrong, and if so, could someone let me know how to export and adjust things like DPI.

Idea Released
TOPICS
Android , Chrome OS , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS , macOS , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 212 Replies 212
212 Comments
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that is for JPG format. That is no help to me as I need to export in TIFF or DNG for large format printing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, that just happened to be the export format I was using for the screenshot. If you click the File Type drop-down you should see these additional options:

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes and on anything not JPG you lose options

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TIF should be available for all file types, though not DNG yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be nice if we could have tho option to choose our export size, quality and format, we only get two options, small 20r8 jpeg, and max available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please bring in more photo exporting options in Lightroom CC! I am enjoying Lightroom CC with editing and cloud storage, but Lightroom CC only allows relatively small JPEG resolution. I use and edit RAW, but would like to convert to an Excellent Quality JPEG. Right now my RAW file size is anywhere up to 50MB, but the largest exported JPEG Lightroom CC allows even when clicking “full size” is like 5MB. THATS A HUGE DISPARITY. I just want to be able to share a large JPEG versions as RAW files are not shareable. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to have been a long term issue that Adobe is ignoring?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of the items mentioned in this thread are implemented. Make sure you are using the latest version (3.2.1) to see these additional Export options.
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Batch Rename? More Export options? Any professional who wants to use lightroom CC needs these ASAP! Batch renaming is a vital part of any pro photographers workflow! Also, We need better export options that give us the ability to dial in exact details

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not being able to export at 300dpi is a travesty.  It means everything I export has to be opened in Photoshop and then saved at the appropriate dpi for large scale printing.  Back to Classic for me. (It also has the crop overlays that I like to use, totally absent from CC).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

*Kithamilton The latest desktop version allows customizing the ppi/ppcm values if you change the Dimension option to "Custom" and then choose either inches or cm for the "Long Side" unit option. I hope this improves your productivity.

Votes

Translate

Translate